National College Health Assessment SurveySep 26, 2018 | Best Practices Network
The National College Health Assessment (NCHA) is a nationally recognized research survey that can assist you in collecting precise data about your students’ health habits, behaviors, and perceptions.
Explore the NCHA Data Reports below:
- Canadian Reference Group Data Report – Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Alberta Data Report – Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Alberta Executive Summary – Spring 2016 (PDF)
- Ontario Executive Summary – Spring 2016 (PDF); Spring 2013 (PDF)
- A Snapshot of Ontario Post-Secondary Student Mental Health (2014) (PDF)