Friday, January 22, 2020, 1:00 EST – 2:00 PM EST
Hosted by the Centre for Innovation in Campus Mental Health, this webinar discusses the disruption caused by the ongoing pandemic, and the challenges faced by students, faculty, service staff and administrators.
Some of these reported challenges include:
- Student engagement: How do we stay connected, build community and help students maintain focus?
- Support and retention: How can we support our students as they progress in their studies?
- Health and wellness of our staff and faculty: Ensuring balance and preventing burnout while working remotely.
Despite these challenges, CICMH’s campus partners are working diligently to adapt and transform moving forward. Much of this effort is focused on the following:
- Enhancing and expanding online programs and services
- Creating more centralized and efficient communication strategies
- Developing and implementing new policies and procedures
In this webinar, Alison De Luisa – Associate VP of HR and Student Services at Cambrian College & Carrie Chassels – Vice Provost: Student Affairs at the University of Guelph will discuss how things have and continue to change on their campuses moving forward.
Alison De Luisa is the VP of HR and Student Services at Cambrian College
Carrie Chassels is the Vice Provost: Student Affairs at the University of Guelph