The CACUSS Board of Directors met on Friday, March 27, 2020, and made the decision to postpone the 2020 CACUSS Annual Conference scheduled for May 31-June 3 in Toronto.
If you are a currently registered delegate and/or a presenter for the conference you will receive separate communications regarding your options and next steps.
Date: Sunday, May 31 – Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Location: Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, Toronto, ON
Early Bird Pricing: Monday, February 3 – Friday, April 3, 2020
Regular Pricing: Monday, April 5 – Friday, May 22, 2020
CACUSS invites you to join other leaders from across Canada will meet to discuss policy, strategy and issues in post-secondary culture, as well as innovative ways to implement new ideas around student success on your campuses. The annual conference attracts:
- Senior University/College leaders including vice-presidents, deans and directors
- Campus mental health leaders and researchers
- Accessibility, student support, and student life professionals
- Students and emerging student affairs professionals
- Registrarial staff and University and College Registrars