Date: April 12, 2022 | 9 AM – 4 PM EDT
Location: Online (Zoom)
Cost: CAD $50, free for students. Individuals can contact the organizer if cost is a barrier.
Hosted by the International Health Promoting Campuses and Canadian Health Promoting Campuses Network, the 2nd International Health Promoting Campuses Symposium is a one-day online pre-event for the 2022 UHPE World Conference on Health Promotion occurring online between May 15-19. The symposium aims to activate the Okanagan Charter in higher education institutions across the globe.
- Applying social and ecological determinants of health and wellbeing lens
- Moving towards a common vision – the Okanagan Charter to activate change locally and globally in higher education
- Activating whole-systems & collaborative approaches to promoting wellbeing in higher education
- Evaluating process and outcomes of health promoting universities and college (HPU&C) initiatives
- Engaging the diverse communities of students as powerful change agents for HPU&C initiatives
A limited number of brief presentations related to the conference themes are invited to submit a title and 100-word description to email@example.com by March 31. Presentations will be reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis and will be selected to represent a diversity of perspectives (geographic, cultural, experience, etc.).